How Do You See It?
Discuss with Your Peers
For behavior to be bullying it needs to pass all of the parts of the ACID test. Using the ACID test, how could you prove that what happened in the cafeteria was bullying behavior?
- What do you think is the power imbalance that you see in the clip?
- What do you think “power” looks like?
- What is “power” at your school?
What roles are the characters playing in the bullying cycle?
- Bully - The person doing the bullying behavior.
- Target - The person being bullied.
- Bystander - Person who sees the bullying but does not try to do anything about it.
- What are the dangers and possible harmful effects that each of the characters might face?
- How do you feel when you see someone being bullied?
- Why might Lori be bullying Rebecca?