Break it Down
Your learning checklist:
- Using the ACID Test to identify bullying.
- Identifying the different types of bullying.
- Identifying the roles in the bullying cycle: Bully, Target, Bystander and Upstander.
- Seeing how bullying can be harmful to an individual and a community.
- Learning how to protect yourself and others from bullying.
- By using the ACID test, how would you prove that the incident in the cafeteria is bullying behavior?
- What do you think is the power imbalance that you see in the clip?
- In addition to physical bullying, what other types of bullying can be used to harm another person?
- What are the dangers and possible hurtful effects of bullying that Rebecca might face?
- How does the video suggest we protect ourselves against bullying?